ABTRS Alcohol and Drug Treatment Packing List
You are about to experience a journey of self-reflection. It is normal to be worried and filled with doubt about trusting in yourself about going to rehab. Your current lifestyle depends on abusing drugs and alcohol so you can feel normal throughout the day. ABTRS knows your life is worth more than that. You deserve a life filled with goals, healthy relationships with family and friends, and most of all peace from the guilt that comes with drug and alcohol abuse. It is time to make that change and our ABTRS family is more than happy to show you your full potential.
At ABTRS’s facility, you will connect with others who want to overcome drugs and alcohol like yourself, discuss your mental and physical health with a master’s level therapist, and explore the science behind dependency and addiction. Your day will be filled with attending yoga/gym, working through internal conflicts with professionals, and allowing yourself to laugh and have fun with others again.
ABTRS wants you to be prepared for your time with us and knowing what not to bring is part of the battle. Items like revealing clothes, cell phones, and expensive jewelry should not be in your suit case when you start treatment. If you are unsure if what you want to bring is acceptable, checkout our What to Bring List.
Need more help with Addiction?
Give us a call to speak with a professional.
ABTRS’s What Not to Bring to Drug Rehab List
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia are allowed on any of the A Better Today Recovery Services properties
- Any medications not pre-approved by A Better Today Recovery Services or medications without a prescription
- OTC (over-the-counter) medications unless pre-approved
- Knives, guns, martial arts equipment, or weapons of any kind are strictly forbidden on any of the A Better Today Recovery Services properties
- Expensive jewelry
- Clove cigarettes or lighter butane, cannot be stored on the premises
- Cell phones, computers, iPads or devices that are able to surf the internet or get email i.e.: such devices as an iPad Touch (and similar devices). Any electronics not covered under this agreement are still subject to pre-approval by staff
- Cameras or video recording equipment
See our admissions page for more information
Find A Better Way With
A Better Today Recovery Services
- Financing Available
- Most Insurance Accepted
ABTRS makes the recovery decision easy
Offering You a Helping Hand
We provide addiction resources that will help you start on your path to recovery.
Call us today for a free confidential consultation. Your privacy our top priority. We are ready to offer the help and answers you need.
Our Pledge to Help
To help guide you in the right direction and find life saving treatment for you or someone you love.