A Better Today
Giving Our Best, So You Can Get To Your Best
Get help for addiction and find treatment resources.
- Individual Focused: Our primary focus is individual needs and their journey through recovery. We know that every recovery journey is different.
- Learning: Providing evidence-based content and resources for those struggling to learn about addiction, recovery, mental health, and more.
- Integrity: Providing resources for evidence-based substance abuse treatment built on principles of honesty and personal accountability.
- Genuine Care: Industry-leading lifetime guarantee for patients that graduate our program.
- Passion: Inspiring those who struggle to stay in recovery long-term and reach their full potential in life.
ABTRS realizes that there isn’t a one treatment fits all approach to recovery. That is why we provide resources and educational content on treatment strategies that have been proven to work. These types of substance abuse treatment that show promise include equine, music, art, yoga, cognitive behavioral therapy, individual, group and family therapy. Experienced Treatment Consultants can help you decide what treatment will be the best suited for your individual needs.
While rehab isn’t a day at the spa, it should becomfortable and safe. We understand how addiction can rob you of the basic necessities of life. We work with reputable rehab facilities designed to create an atmosphere of care, respect and promote the journey into recovery.
Find A Better Way With
A Better Today Recovery Services
Confidential 24/7 Financing Available Most Insurance Accepted
ABTRS Makes the Recovery Decision Easy
Find a Helping Hand
We are here to help you find the resources you need to help you or your loved one start on the path to addiction recovery.
Consult With an Expert
We offer free, confidential consultations so that you can find the addiction treatment that is right for you.
Our Pledge to You
Our pledge is to help you find the right addiction treatment program for you. We are here to guide you or your loved one to life-saving treatment.
Medically Reviewed Articles & Resources
Reading Time: 7 minutes If you are currently in a relationship with someone who struggles with addiction, it’s likely to be a relationship with codependent attributes. It’s easy to
Reading Time: 7 minutes One of the biggest fears many individuals have is getting fired from a job due to substance use. Whether you use it at work or